Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Packing Craze

And so my journey begins in less than 3 days...!!
I have been packing nonstop these few last days when all I want to do is cuddle with my family - I will miss them too much! I'm feeling more nervous than I ever thought I would, but I know China will be something wonderful I will remember for the rest of my life!
For the people that have asked me, I think you can follow my blog through your gmail account, or google + account. And for everyone, I forgot to mention I will not be able to use Facebook or Instagram during my stay in China! I believe I can use WhatsApp, but WeChat will probably work better since it is a Chinese App. Email works too :). 
There is a 13 hour difference from Florida, 14 from Mexico, so I apologize for not being able to answer immediately. Also, the internet connection is not as fast so I'll do my best at writing back! 
I am hoping 2014 brings wonderful things along, starting with the opportunity of a life-time that my parents gave me. And later on, I get to celebrate the Chinese new year too!! 

I wish everyone a year of health, happiness, and love <3 and I hope everyone's wishes, dreams, and resolutions come true!


Happy new year's eve! :)
新的一年快乐的除夕夜


8 comments:

  1. I will try to keep up with you! Have fun, you'll lose alot of weight(so dont turn into a palito)t, theres no ice in the bevarages mcdonalds, but the food is really good!!!!! xoxoxo - isa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isa! You're so sweet! Thanks for the tip :) and don't worry, I'll probably eat nonstop! Lol… xoxo

      Delete
  2. Galliii!!! Hope you have a great time there! <3 I love you so much!! :D Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm really excited for you! I was there last semester and I know you'll have a great time, we all did.

    P.S. Instagram works perfectly in China! So you can share all of your photos through there with all of your friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for writing!! I'm really glad to hear that, makes me less nervous!! :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Potty!! Mucha suerte! espero podamos seguir en contacto para que me cuentes todas tus patoaventuras. Disfrutalo muchisisismo y aprende mucho!! La verdad que buena manera de empezar el 2014 :) Te quiero potty!

    ReplyDelete